Position: Training Superintendent
- Conduct training sessions in various training activities as per guidelines.
- Conduct assessment of participants of various training programs as per guidelines.
- Source training material, equipment etc. as may be required for the development of training services, in consultation with Course Manager and HOD
- Maintain a high quality of delivery for all training and related activities.
- Carry out assessment of participants of various training programs as required.
- Participate in the Course Academic Groups for various courses, as member of the CAG's.
- Ensure that the academic content of his sessions are relevant to the training objectives, and revised to confirm with the latest developments / regulations etc.
- Management and upkeep of training material / equipment, etc., as may be put under his charge, and security of academic / intellectual property.
- Maintain Customer focus at all times while performing duties, and ensure that the activities are customer-oriented.
- Undertake responsibilities for various activities as may be directed by the Course Managers and / or Heads of Department.
Master, F.G. COC
- At least 3 years’ experience on Tanker Vessel as MASTER or CHIEF OFFICER.
- Age: Not more than 55 years of age.
- Completion of Course in ‘Training for Trainers & Assessors’ (Preferable)
- Completion of relevant courses in specialized subjects. (Preferable)