Line Management Plan
Finally, a new approach to rope management
Manage the life cycle of mooring ropes by simplifying all processes and operations
TIMM™ Line Management Plan
The Line Management Plan is an application to make rope management hassle-free. Our main goal is to simplify and streamline all processes and operations required to manage the life cycle of mooring ropes, from procurement to installation, use and retirement.
- Customize vessel arrangement
- Manage inventory
- Record port calls and usage
- Perform inspections
- Complete digital logbook
The Line Management Application provides a complete overview of the mooring equipment and usage onboard in just one app - working seamlessly across all devices; computer, phone or tablet - both on board and on shore.
Start today! First 90 days are on us
We want you to see if this is the right solution for you.
We are offering all new users a 90 days risk-free trial. Press the button below and get started today
- We have no hidden costs, and you always have access to the latest version without any upgrade or migration costs.
- After the trial you are enrolled on a subscription based on the number of vessels, and will always have access to the full set of features.
- If you at some point want to stop using the system, you will have access to all your data and logs, and can export these.
- We will support you in achieving safe and compliant operations through the use of the LMP application but please remember that the responsibility for the use and management of your ropes remains with you. For further information about our Terms and Conditions, please click here for our Standard Terms & Conditions for the Supply of Products and for our General Terms & Conditions for Applications.