Marine Electrical Training Faculty
Position: Training Superintendent
If you are a holder of an ETO COC and have a strong drive towards academic development, then IMTC invites you to apply for the position of Training Superintendent. Good communication skills, a pleasant classroom demeanour, a firm belief in the value of training, and above all, a positive attitude to learning, are the basic pre-requisites for this position. Work hours are well-regulated, and the work environment is among the best in the maritime training sector.
- 10 Years Sailing Experience as Electrical Officer or as Electro-Technical Officer.
- Experience on vessels with camshaft-less Main Engines.
- Experience on vessels with High Voltage installation.
- A commitment of at least four to five years is desired.
- Successful completion of ‘Vertical Integration Course
for Trainer’ (VICT) or ‘Training of Trainers &
Assessors’ Course (TOTA).