UWI-230TP AC/DC WELDING INVERTER
- Product group:
- Product number:
The UWI-230TP AC/DC is able to weld electrode of up to 4,0mm diameter electrodes. It is capable to perform Stick/TIG welding. Specially design for Aluminium welding with AC/DC function. Welding machine is supply "without" any accessories.
* Safe in use. Open Circuit Voltage only 9V, well below the 70V limit set by the Code of Safe Working Practices for Merchant Seamen.
**Designed for durability**
* Connects to any primary voltage between 195 and 265V. Line-voltage compensation keeps the output constant regardless of variations in input voltage.
* Casing of high-grade aluminium reduces weight and risk of corrosion.
* The unique TP (Total Protection) function effectively prevents damage to the machine in case of over voltage ( 275V)
* Thermal overload protection with indicator lights helps prevent machine damage if the duty cycle is exceeded or airflow is blocked
**Easy and efficient TIG welding function**
* TIG welding of all materials including Aluminium by use of square wave current
* Turbo function for aluminium welding makes it possible to weld thicker gauge
* Lift-start in TIG mode provides easy and soft arc start.
* With the use of remote control, the welder has full control of arc and heat input during welding, and at finish, he has full control of down-slope and arc stop.
**For all coated welding electrodes**
* With up to 220A output it provides full capacity for welding all coated electrodes including most 4mm electrodes.
|Dimensions L x W x H [mm]||460 x 230 x 325|
|Duty cycle [%]||35% at max current|
|Welding current [A]||5-220A|
Product number: 670406